For those of us who want to use the WeChat application, we must first create an account. How to register WeChat is not difficult, but for those of us who have never might have experienced difficulties.
WeChat is a chat application made in China. This application was created by adopting several features that exist in other chat applications.
Such as Line made by Naver, BBM which has now been abolished, and WhatsApp that has been acquired by Facebook.
The WeChat application itself is very popular in its home country, China. Almost all residents of this bamboo curtain country use the WeChat chat application.
Not because they do not want to use other applications. According to the news, other chat applications such as WhatsApp and Line are restricted in the country.
Although in Indonesia WeChat is very rarely used. But there are some people who want to use this application.
Some Indonesians who want to use WeChat certainly have some interests.
Like wanting to communicate with relatives who live in China, business interests, and various other interests.
Before we create a WeChat account, make sure we already have the WeChat application on our mobile. Whether it’s on Android or on the iPhone.
After installing it we can now start to create a WeChat account with our mobile number.
How to register for WeChat 2020:
- Run the WeChat application on our cellphone. After that press the Sign Up button.
- After that, enter our data in the form of a name, country, and telephone number along with our password.
- Make sure the number we entered is correct. After we finish entering our data. Press Next in the bottom corner of the WeChat window.
- The next step is to Agree to Privacy and Policy. Make sure we read the regulations enforced by WeChat carefully. Don’t forget to check if you agree, then press the Next button to continue.
- After that we will be confronted on the Security Check page . Here is the most complicated part, because there will be two stages of verification that we must run.
- The first verification is that WeChat will verify whether the registration process is carried out by humans or robots. Here we will be asked to complete the puzzle regardless of its position. The trick is to simply slide the puzzle piece until it is in its proper position.
- If so, we can continue the second verification process. In this process, often new users feel confused, here we will be asked to do a barcode scan.
- If we have passed all the verification processes, then our account was successfully created. Now we can communicate with other users.
Solution Failed to Register for WeChat
Problems failing to register a WeChat account usually occurs at the Security Check stage. But still, if we fail in creating a WeChat account, understanding has 2 solutions to overcome it. Are you a new Apple user and don’t have an Apple ID? Register by creating an Apple id.
1. Solution 1
The first solution if we fail in the Security Check process. Then try to use Telkomsel’s Sim Card and also use a cellphone that has never been installed on the WeChat app before.
2. Solution 2
If using the first solution still fails, we can try the following second solution.
- First run the web browser application, either using a laptop or cellphone. Then open the WeChat complaint page.
- After that select the OS that we use as a platform. If you are using Android then select Android, but if you are using an iPhone then choose iOS.
- Next, select our home country in the country section.
- Then select Account Registration in the category menu.
- After that select Unable to receive SMS code in the category section.
- Next, explain our problem by using a few words. Especially explain that we are new users and cannot register.
- Then enter our cellphone number in the first column. Start our cellphone number with +91.
- Next, enter your email address in the field provided.
- Then send the complaint form.
Follow all the methods above to register for a WeChat account.