Not everyone knows how to clean silicone cellphones so they look like new again. In fact, it is not uncommon for people to buy new silicone when the silicon HP looks dirty.
However, this is certainly not efficient right? Especially if the silicone HP that you use is rarely found on the market, it would be a shame to throw it away.
For that, Berakal will share tips on cleaning dirty cellphone silicon.
The following is a list of ways that you can use.
Some of you might ask, why toothpaste? For information, toothpaste contains abrasive ingredients that can remove impurities. So, toothpaste can indeed be used to clean silicone.
If you already know the main ingredients, also prepare additional ingredients as below:
- Toothpaste to taste. Toothpaste in question is not toothpaste in the form of gel. Use white toothpaste, if not white use toothpaste that is not made from gel.
- Tooth brush. To clean the silicone case, just use a used toothbrush.
- Also prepare a clean cloth or tissue.
If you have prepared the ingredients, now enter the discussion on cleaning silicone.
- First, remove the silicone case first.
- If the silicone has been removed, then apply a little toothpaste to a clean cloth or directly to the silicone.
- Rub it evenly, you can wipe it with a clean cloth, tissue, or with your fingers.
- If all parts of the silicone have been coated with toothpaste, clean using a toothbrush, can also use a cloth.
- Rub it in a circle until it’s completely clean.
- If you feel no visible dirt, clean it with a clean tissue or cloth.
- Done, the silicone cellphone looks clean.
The result of cleaning will not make silicone look like the first one to buy, but silicone will look clean and pleasing to the eye.
2. Eucalyptus Oil
Apart from using toothpaste, the next way to clean silicone hp is to use eucalyptus oil. The ingredients needed are:
- Eucalyptus oil to taste. If there isn’t, you can replace it with telon oil.
- Two strands of clean cloth. So, one piece is for smearing and one piece is used for cleaning. Or you can also use cotton.
After preparing the ingredients, here’s how to clean them:
- Remove the silicone case from your cellphone first.
- Pour enough eucalyptus oil or telon oil into a clean cloth or cotton swab.
- Rub cotton that has been poured into silicone slowly. Swipe in a rotating direction.
- If the casing looks clean, use the other cloth or cotton to clean up the remnants of oil that are still attached.
- Finished, the silicone will look clean.
If it feels clean, you can put the silicone back on your favorite cell phone.
3. Baking Soda
There is one more reasonable way to recommend cleaning silicone to make it look clean. First, prepare the following ingredients:
- Baking soda to taste
- Used toothbrushes
- Warm water
When all ingredients are ready, proceed to the cleaning method as follows:
- First, prepare a bowl and fill with warm water along with baking soda. Mix well.
- Then insert the silicone into a bowl that has filled the liquid. Wait for a few minutes.
- If it is sufficient, remove the silicone and rub it with a toothbrush. Rub each part of the silicone to the corners.
- If there are parts that are difficult to remove, soak the silicone for a longer time and brush again.
- Now, after the silicone looks clean, use a cloth to dry it.
If the silicone looks dull and yellow, add clothing bleach to make it white and not look dull.
4. Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer can also be used to remove mild stains on the cellphone. In addition to being clean, our cell phone casing or screen will also be free of germs.Want to clean HP silicone? Check out how to clean silicone hp .
- Prepare a hand sanitizer and tissue or cloth.
- After that, put a few drops of hand sanitizer on tissue or cloth.
- Then start to wipe the surface of the stained HP casing. Apply a little pressure to the area affected by the stain.
- Do it a few times until the stain on our cellphone disappears.
- If so, wipe the surface of the casing using a tissue.
5. Dish Washing Soap
The first way is that we can clean our cell phone casing by using dishwashing liquid. We can use any type of dish soap, such as mama lemon, sunlight, and others.
How to use it is also quite easy. First we remove the case from our cellphone.
After that wash the casing in the sink. Give a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
After that, gsok slowly using dish washing foam. If you don’t have it, you can use cloth made from t-shirts.
If stubborn stains we can rub using an old toothbrush. After feeling clean, then we rinse using water. After that, dry the casing using a chamois cloth or other.
So 3 ways to clean silicone hp using toothpaste, eucalyptus oil, or baking soda. Apply the way that you think is easy both in terms of material or how to clean it.